Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bathtime

For quite awhile now James has been enjoying bathing in the kitchen sink without his trusty baby bath. This is great because not only can I unload the dishwasher while he's happily bathing, but splashing water onto the floor has reduced by quite a bit. One thing James loves to do when I'm refilling the bath with warm water is expertly lean forward with his little mouth open, closer and closer to the falling water, and fill up his little mouth, lean back and swallow. He loves drinking like this.

Tonight he was especially focused on his drinking from the faucet so I grabbed my camera, and immediately he stopped what he was doing and starting hamming it up for me. What a goof. I wasn't able to capture his drinking technique, but was able to capture some handsome images of my best boy.

Most times when I pull the camera out James starts hamming it up for me. Today was no exception.
He thinks the measuring spoons he found on the drying rack are way better than all the bath toys he owns.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! These pics just melt my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails