Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Letter to James: 9 months

James,

As I tell you almost every day, I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

This morning when you and I were sitting on the bench in the backyard in the sunshine, and you were happily chatting away I thought to myself "I wish I could freeze this moment, right now, and never ever change."

At 9 months you are perfect. I seem to say that a lot, but I honestly feel like the luckiest Mama in the world. You are happy, adorable, a good sleeper, a good eater and so smiley!

In New York you got a lot of attention. On the street people would peer down at you and smile. In response you'd flash them the biggest most charming grin. People everywhere were stopping us, asking us how old you were, telling us what beautiful eyes you have, and just looking at you as you smiled from ear to ear back at them.

You make everyone around you happier. Especially your Daddy and I. We often say to each other that we never imagined we'd be this happy. Never imagined we be this in love. Never imagined how life changing a little boy could be.

You are wonderful. I adore you and always will. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Love,
Mama

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Where is the 9 month pic with wolfy ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Opps! that last comment was from

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet words make me cry. You are such a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails