Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Talking to Daddy on the phone


Only recently have I trusted James enough to handle my phone. Previously, if he wanted to say "hello" to whomever I was taking to, we used speaker phone. But now he's bigger and he loves telling everyone I talk to big long stories on the telephone.

One day Daddy called and James couldn't wait to tell him something (likely about fountains and splashing, it seems that's what his phone stories always include) and he was just being so darling I had to grab my camera.

Gah I love this boy of mine.
"Okay, I'm going to say bye and push the red button now!" is how he ends each conversation. He's a pro.
He is shirtless because it's been so so hot that we've been playing in the water daily, and this kid might as well live in his swimsuit or underpants. Rarely do we get dressed more than that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails