Thursday, July 31, 2008

35 MORE things!

Just a few days ago I posted this where I wrote down 35 things you might not know about me. Well the original goal was 100 things, so I'm going to try to get to that 100 mark.

Oh, and I find these quite fun to read, so I urge my blogging friends to start their own list. Can we all make it to 100?

So, here are 35 MORE things you may not know about me (stay tuned for the final 30):

36. When I was a girl I loved dolls (no surprise there) but I named them awesome names. I had big baby, little baby, red baby and soft baby.
37. Right now my toenails and purse are purple.
38. I collect lots of things, but one of my collections is travel books to the places I hope to one day see.
39. I love apricots.
40. As a younger kid people wouldn't know where I was from. They always thought I was a New Yorker. I guess I picked up some of my dad's NY accent. I have since lost it.
41. I don't eat a lot of pork.
42. When I was in third grade there were two Jessicas in my class. The other Jessica had red hair and I had black, so the teacher called her Jessica Red and me Jessica Black.
43. My commute is 9 minutes. When we move it will be closer to 7 minutes.
44. My favorite tea flavors are Ginger Peach and Violet
45. I figure skated for many years growing up. I loved doing shows but hated competitions.
46. I've never had meatloaf in my life. My mom hates it, so she never fixed it.
47. I am still close with a couple of childhood friends.
48. I didn't see E and I being together forever when we first dated. I am so glad that he stuck around!
49. I lived in the dorms my first year of college. I both loved it and hated it.
50. I was never ever tardy in both high school and junior high.
51. I would have major anxiety about the possibility of being tardy.
52. I told the first guy that kissed me that "next time he kisses a girl he shouldn't use tongue."
53. I did my world report in sixth grade on China. I am still fascinated with China.
54. I look at baby clothes online.
55. I've considered buying baby clothes online for a baby I hope to one day have.
56. I have always dreamed about living in NYC.
57. I love shrimp.
58. I hate to admit it, but I love celebrity gossip.
59. I would love to adopt and I might decide to do this one day.
60. I have never learned to spell.
61. I am SCUBA certified.
62. When I was little I would ask my mom almost every day what her favorite color was. She always said pink, but my favorite changed from day to day. I remember one day my favorite was "gray mixed with pink".
63. When I graduated kindergarten I got a wonderful present - a kitten I named Henry.
64. Vermeer and Hopper are my favorite artists.
65. The smell of almonds is one of my favorite scents.
66. I had a swimming pool in my backyard growing up. Swimming each day in the summer are some of my favorite childhood memories.
67. In seventh grade I had hot pink stretch pants that were my favorite. I wore them multiple times a week.
68. I used to love to make dioramas as a kid.
69. In third grade the only thing I asked for for Christmas was a pair of crutches. And I got them. I pretended my leg was broken for an entire week.
70. I never missed a single day of junior high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails