Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I think we found it!!!!!!

I feel like such a dork using more than one exclamation point, but in this case it is needed.

I think we found it!!!!! A fantastic house in our budget. However, this is really really scary too. Here are the reasons:

1. Making an offer, this is scary because not only do I need to know how much we can afford, but we also need to have an idea of loan we are going to choose. Plus, this house is awesome, and we don't want to loose it, so we decided to go ahead and make an offer today....

2. Down Payment - most of our money is tied up in our current condo, and we don't know what my uncle wants to do with it yet. Should we sell or does he want to rent? We need to decide quickly, because that will effect the loan tremendously.

3. E heads to Japan (for work) soon, which means that there are going to be some big decisions that I will need to make while he is away. Scary...

But, the house is awesome.

Here are a few photos (none of the outside yet, because I don't want to loose this baby!)-

Front room-
Awesome kitchen (with a gas stove)-
Office (one of the five, yes five bedrooms)-
Bathroom, one of three-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails