Monday, July 21, 2008

Cat photos

I'm full of blog post ideas today, so I hope you don't mind reading a handful of short posts. I also plan to update Violet's blog, so make sure to check that later today too.

Anyway, I wanted to show you some really sweet kitty photos of me with my Mom's kitty Micky and my Dad's kitty Zorro. They look so much alike, and are both awesome pets.

This is Zorro. We got Zorro when I was a junior in high school, so he's getting old.
This is Ivan. Remember Tasha that died earlier this year? Well Ivan is her twin (he is sleeping behind Tasha in the photo from Tasha's post) and he is a love. I love this photo because Ivan looks really pissed off that I'm holding him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love your cats! I have never seen a cat that looks like Zorro. He looks like a wild cat. And Micky is just so pretty. Hehe, he does look mad... almost like he thinks he is way to cool to be held.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails