Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Excitement over our new house

E and I have been feeling extreme excitement over our new house, we are so so so excited to move in and make it our own.

We close on August 21st, which means we are hustling to finish things around the condo and begin to pack. Yesterday I packed and cleaned for about an hour. What does this mean? I have packed my first box, I have about a gazillion to go.

One of the things E and I are most excited about is our backyard. We have a large backyard that gets plenty of sun, so we are excited to plant produce, trees, raspberries, and flowers come spring time next year. We also might try to start an Asian Garden.

Also, we have more inside space now than we have ever head before. I want a place to sew and display my dolls, and E wants a place to work on his antique radios. We also want a office/study and a place to snuggle (we will no longer have the reading nook...).

I am also thinking of painting colors, I'd like to paint our bedroom, the office and the guest bedroom. Any ideas? I looked through the Pottery Barn catalog to try to get some ideas, but I'm open to other design inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails