Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Re-ment!

Re-ment = love. If you have no idea what I am talking about that is okay. Re-ment is a wonderful Japanese toy company that makes miniatures. I have know about Re-ment for awhile, but I recently found out E is going to Japan for work later this month (I know, he is lucky!).
Anyway, I really wanted him to pick up some Japanese toys for me while he is there, and while doing me research I fell in love with Re-ment all over again.

They make the most darling little things from sushi to cakes, from tea sets to lamps, all tiny.

(In this set each plate is no larger than a quarter. Each piece is not molded together, though, they are all separate, and each set comes with a little story.)
I love small toys. I just love them.

3 comments:

  1. Those are darling! I would love some of those little sets. *hint hint* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Wow! Is E going to travel Japan? You should come with him:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:06 AM

    those are the cutest. I'm gonna have to check out their site.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails