Monday, July 28, 2008

35 things you may not know about me

My friend Erin posted this on her blog, so I thought I'd take the challenge. I'm not sure I can think of 35 things, but here it goes:

1. I don't like my fingernails too long, once they start growing past the end of my fingertips I trim them!
2. I don't really like to talk on the phone. Short conversations are fine, but for keeping in touch I like blogs and email and face to face better.
3. I collect tin toys.
4. Now that I mentioned my fingernails, they feel a little long now. I must trim!
5. I have scary dreams about elevators every couple of nights. Last night I had a dream I was on an elevator with no walls. Yikes!
6. I hate being too hot.
7. I fall asleep most nights earlier than E. I can even fall asleep with the TV on.
8. I like to garden. One day I hope to have a Japanese garden in my backyard.
9. I hate snails. And spiders. They are the things I don't like about gardening.
10. I don't mind driving in the snow.
11. Teramisu is one of my favorite desserts.
12. I like most foods, but I can't stand cooked carrots.
13. I was a vegetarian from the time I was 12 until I was 22.
14. I really like gnomes.
15. My car is red, and has a stick shift. I like driving my stick shift, because it s zippy.
16. I have tried a lot of sports, I've taken classes in tennis, soccer, softball, ice skating, gymnastics, swimming, diving, dancing, and more.
17. I don't get scared too easily, but making an offer on the house last week scared me.
18. I rarely cry (maybe once every other month).
19. I like to pluck my eyebrows every night before bed.
20. I don't like to cook with a recipe, I rather just wing it, and it usually turns out!
21. I don't mind doing the dishes, but I hate cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming.
22. I don't like shopping for clothes for myself. I still wear a tee shirt I got in eight grade because it still fits and isn't worn-out.
23. I like shopping for shoes. Go figure.
24. I get very easily bored at action movies.
25. I listen to oldies on the radio.
26. I clean my closet out every six months or so, and donate all the clothes we don't wear to MS or Arc of Utah.
27. I hate when things look dusty.
28. I went to a different school for fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh grade (that is four schools in four years, which is really hard on a kid.)
29. I always wanted a treehouse when I was a kid. I hope my kids will have a treehouse.
30. Becken Becken was my favorite outdoor game as a kid. It is kind of like kick the can.
31. I always donate to Best Friends and No More Homeless Pets. I also donate to The Afgan Woman's Fund.
32. I hate being alone for extended periods of time.
33. Mashed potatoes have been one of my favorite foods my entire life.
34. I hated learning to ride a two wheeled bike when I was a kid. I remember skinning my knee and crying.
35. I've never had a hard time making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails