Sunday, April 26, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS Chelsea and Joe!

I have a very special announcement to make, my wonderful sister-in-law got engaged yesterday to her boyfriend Joe. These two have been inseparable for a year and very much in love. Yesterday Joe decided to make it official and ask for Chelsea's hand in marriage. They want to get married June 2010, but I don't think they can hold out that long. ;)

Here is how it happened, in Chelsea's words-

Joe and I spent the day at our favorite spa - it's at a hotel at a ski resort- with a pool and hot tub on the roof. It was foggy and snowy and very romantic. He played it cool the whole time we were there.

When we were ready to leave, I changed out of my swimming suit and went to meet him. My makeup was smeared from swimming and my hair looked awful. He said there was something cool he wanted to show me on the roof. It had cleared up so I thought that we might be going up to look at the fantastic view.

But, that wasn't the case. He proposed and I, of course, said yes. We went home and I prettied up and we went out for a very nice dinner.

And here are two very cute photos of the happy couple. Congratulations Chelsea and Joe!

1 comment:

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails