Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Rainbow Garden

Two years ago around this time of year I went over to my Grandma's garden and marveled at the flowers. I decided to do a blog post about some of the flowers I saw, and I called it rainbow garden. Today I want to repeat the post with new photos of my Grandma's garden that I took today.

My Grandma's garden is awe inspiring, just lovely. In June all her roses bloom and it is a site to see. She has roses from all over the world, in all colors. In addition to the roses, there are peonies, impatiens, poppies, ferns, and everything else you can imagine.

I hope you can enjoy the garden and smell the roses, if even through your computer screen.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue/purple
Pink
White

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea, Jess! So beautiful. May we go there with Violet and Mari some time? I would love to meet your grandma, too.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails