Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black and White Wednesday


I've never done one of these. The Mommy blogging world has some weekly traditions and I've never ever participated. But today, for the first time I'm going to participate in Black and While Wednesday hosted by A Long Road to China {and back} which is seriously one of my favorite blogs out there. Check it out, you won't be sad you did.

And here is a black and white photo I snapped two weekends ago. I was feeling so stressed to not know if my Grandma had had a stroke after her surgery (she didn't) I grabbed my boy and my camera and headed outside. It was dusk, the light was low, and it was just what I needed while I waited for news.
the long road

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet shot. I'm glad to hear your Grandma didn't have a stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo! love this! i personally adore having a weekly post to look forward to. with as busy as i am, sometimes it's the only way to get new content up on my site, haha!

    looking forward to more of these on your sweet blog. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo - that focus is great! And all the best for your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh - love the perspective and DOF in this photo. Your son is positively adorable! Awesome monthly shots in right column of him with his stuffed toy.
    Best wishes for a full recovery for your Grandma.
    ("I'm visiting via B&W Wednesday - so glad you joined us!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you've put the focus on the leaf. All the best to your grandma.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the best for your Grandma, I love this shot so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! You have done such a good job of journaling every aspect of your days, something that is fun to read in the future. It was good to see you today. I've been meaning to catch up with you for awhile. Now that things are settled we need to do more things together and I'd love to learn from you what you have learned about photography!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails