Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Logan and Brooke's Annual Murder Mystery

Our good friends Logan and Brooke hosted their annual Halloween murder mystery last weekend. This is something E and I look forward to so much, because seriously, these two know how to throw a bash! (Remember last year? And back in 2007?)

This year's theme was murder at the disco. My character was a feminist writer that liked to show off her boobs. Haha! Out came the one low cut dress I owned. E was "Bruce Leap" who like Bruce Lee was a martial arts movie star.

Before the mystery began we ate a fantastic dinner in their disco decorated living room. What to serve at a 1970s disco party? Fondue of course, and it was FANTASTIC. E and I ate way way too much.

The mystery started and we were soon rolling with laughter as Justin (his character: a NY ladies man) had the perfect accent and the funniest lines, and Mike (his character: a depressed artist) kept saying "life is pain" in his depressed artist voice. Seriously, we were having a ball.

And the murderer? We found out it was me! And to add a funny twist, my character had had a sex change, so I was once a man. Awesome! So dang funny.

Our fantastic hostess Brooke gives a final stir to the fondue. Notice the disco ball, the CDs, and the beautiful table? It looked awesome.
Just looking at this makes me hungry.
Our group (sans me). Brooke, Logan, Bruce Leap, Justin, Becky, Mike, and Mike's new girlfriend.
Let the game begin.
Bruce Leap looking sexy. And me, looking sexy, until I found out I was really a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails