Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kisses for Wolfy

James has been really liking his Wolfy stuffed animal. We took it down from his shelf about a month ago when we noticed he was reaching for it. Every night before bed he pets Wolfy's head and pokes Wolfy's eyeballs with his little pointer finger. And lately James has been giving Wolfy the most gentle and sweet kisses. He will walk right up to his furry friend, open his little mouth into a perfect O and lean in for an open mouth kiss on Wolfy's nose.

He always does this. Every time he sees Wolfy.

Who taught my boy to be so cute?

So today I decided to see if I could catch it on camera, since James was looking especially cute in his raccoon hat and shirt, and I missed my boy and my camera earlier this week when I was dealing with the death flu.

Kiss kiss?
Closer closer. You might notice a couple more toofies in his mouth. By Christmas he might be sporting 5 or 6!

Love my rascal raccoon.
This picture makes him look so old! Like he's four years old or something. In two weeks he'll be one... time flies when you are having the best time of your life.

1 comment:

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails