Friday, June 17, 2011

Pinterest. Have you heard?

Have you heard of Pinterest? It is kinda taking the internet by storm. And it is my favorite website as of late.

What is it? What does it do? What's the point?

It is a catalog of images from all over the web. When people find something they like (an idea for their home, a shirt they want, etc.) they can pin it to a virtual online bulletin board. What else is neat? Others can see your bulletin board. So if you find someone that has killer fashion, awesome toy ideas, or a gardening style you love? You can follow their board.

So what am I inspired by? Backyard ideas, kids toys, James's "big boy room" and quite a few other things.

Want to join in all the fun? Right now you need an invite, but I'll invite you. Leave your email address here and I'll send you an invite.

Here is a link to all my bulletin boards, (you can follow me once you sign up). If you like an image or want to know more, click the image and it will take you to the original site.

Addicted yet?

Some of my favorite "pins" of the week:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Please send me an invite to Pinterest

    My active email:

    bbmckn@comcast.net

    Also any follow-up comments should be send to bbmckn@comcast.net

    Thanks, I enjoy your blog almost daily, little James is just such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:51 AM

    Please ignore the follow-up statement, I forgot to un-mark the Google Account which I don't have any more. bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 AM

    Yes, yes! Please invite me:
    vcec75@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails