Saturday, June 04, 2011

Summer header photos!

Today we had sun! And warmish temps! Yipeee! We all wore shorts!

In celebration of the summer-like feel, we went up to Neff's Canyon in our blue shirts. And we got a ton of smiling photos from a boy. I figured out the secret to smiles. I jump up and down and call his name while E snaps away. He thought it was hilarious.

Until either E or I sat with him trying to get a shot of all three of us. That wasn't working. As you can see...
James has started covering his face in frustration. E asks "what's wrong little man?" It was clearly the tree he wanted, as he indicated in photo two.



Lots of smiles for his silly Mama.


James's shirt with a pine tree and a heart I made! Super easy. I followed these directions.




When we entered the woods E walked away to scope out the river. James called "Dada!" and hurried up to join him. This kid really missed his Dad while E was away.


The river!
And last year's header taken at the same spot. This change so quickly. (More photos from last year!)

And make sure to scroll down to see my garden post which I also posted tonight.

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! It really seems like yesterday when you announced that you were pregnant. James is absolutely adorable and looks like such a happy kid. You guys are so lucky to have such a good kid and I know he's just as lucky to have such a good mom and dad.
    I love the Wolfy pictures. I think they are my favorite thing about your blog. With 3 boys of my own, it's nice to look back and see how much they've changed (and stayed the same) over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! We are moving back to Utah this summer. You're pictures make me excited for grass and some green again! I'll be in touch- I would love to come say hi after we are settled.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails