Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Napper {black & white wednesday}

James has shortened his naps a touch. Now instead of sleeping past 2:00 or even until 2:30pm, he's up at 1:30. Which is entirely too early for his Mama, but seems to suit him just fine.

He's happy and silly when he wakes which makes the shortened naps that much easier. I love his silly happy face when I walk into his room.

He thinks it is so funny to try to touch my lens when it is focusing. What does this mean? Lots of blurry shots of fingers. Lov'n 18 months. So damn fun.
Happy kiddo. And his tree. How did I know his favorite thing in the entire world would be trees while pregnant and I decorated his nursery? No clue. But he loves it and points it out to me at least a dozen times a day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 PM

    such a cute post! such a happy baby!

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails