Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nursery is done!

Over the last week I've been working on the nursery pretty much non stop. One day my mom and I hung all the custom cut vinyl (remember?) and one evening E and I set up the crib. Over the last two days I've been cleaning everything up, making room for blankets and diapers in the closet, and finishing all the last touches. Now that I'm done, I'm feeling very at peace that I'm 37 weeks along; if Baby November were to arrive, at least he'll have a place to sleep.

So, since I've already described my vision of the nursery here, I won't bore you with typing it again. Instead, get ready for photo overload. Enjoy!









9 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!
    Pure AWESOMENESS, Jess! Coherent language to describe this is beyond my comprehension right now, so I will simply hoot with delight. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan4:23 PM

    You did an awesome job! Now all it needs is the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so artistic and creative! This baby is going to be stimulated in an awesome way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly!! I LOVE it!! You'll be SO happy to have this lovely space once the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tranquil peaceful room for your little guy. He is sure to rest soundly. You and your mom did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, it is wonderful. So creative. I love the nature theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey8:31 PM

    Very cute Jessica. you can come do my baby room when I need one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it a lot. It is simple and not overdone. The tree is gorgeous and I love all the little touches like the rabbit and the tiny mushroom. It really looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails