Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween from Baby November!

I got the neatest shirt about two weeks ago, and I've been wearing it non stop. The woman that cut the vinyl for Baby November's room made this shirt for me, and I have to say, I just love it. I can't believe how many nice and fun comments I've received while wearing it. My doctor had to show me off to her other doctor friends the other day, and I swear, every time I go out, I get so many smiles and fun comments.

So what is this fantastic shirt you ask? E and I went to our favorite Utah cemetery for some Halloweeny photos today so I could show it off.

Happy Halloween from Baby November and I!
Yes! It is a maternity shirt with a skeleton and a baby skeleton in my belly. Since it is very apparent that I am pregnant, this works out perfectly. I think it is so funny!

Also, unrelated side note - E took some pretty amazing photos of a juvenile red tailed hawk last weekend while we were at the farmhouse. Here is the series -

Perched so nicely on a telephone pole.
Soon after we pulled over to see him he took off. Luckily E had his camera facing his direction.
And off he goes. Love his cute fierce eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Jessica! You should post it on the agFans board!

    And the eagle (or was it a hawk) is just incredible. I'll have to show Phil in the morning. He loves birds and and taking pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails