Monday, February 22, 2010

Day in the life

Today I wanted to blog. I wasn't sure what there was to blog about (we had a relaxing weekend, without many photos) so I decided to try to capture just the little things. The things that are easily missed, but I don't want to forget.

Here we go:

10:00 am - It is time for James to wake up. After I softly told him it was morning he opened his sweet eyes and gave me this look when he saw the camera. E says it is his concerned face. I agree.

11:30 am - After eating breakfast we change into a cute outfit and play. Today (like every day) I can't get over how kissable his little neck is.
I think he is so handsome.
And his eyes are stunning.

1:00 pm - After lunch I tried to put him back in his swing to nap. Does he look tired? Nope! But he's quite happy to look at his lambs on his swing. Realizing this wasn't going to work, he did finally fall asleep in my bedroom.

5:30 pm - After a busy afternoon that included a nap, running some errands, and visiting my Grandma (the highlight of her day!) we came home and ran a baby bath. James was going CRAZY tonight! We finally got out the tripod so I could do some longer exposure shots, to show his cute blurred legs and arms. He's a crazy man, and I, along with the entire kitchen, was soaked. (Notice he's also doing his other favorite bath trick: blowing spit bubbles)

6:45 pm - After the bath we change into clean PJs and it is time to snuggle with Daddy. E loves this tradition and looks forward to it every day. James seems to love it to, due to the fact that he always falls asleep in his arms. (Don't ask me why every time I take a photo of him in his PJs he's in this outfit, he has dozens of cute PJs but this is the only one that seems to ever get photographed).

1 comment:

  1. It brings tears to my eyes to see my "little boy" holding his little boy! Time went by far too quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails