Friday, February 19, 2010

His eyes are so blue

And judging by the depth and intensity of them, they are probably going to stay blue.

And my Grandma is doing better each time I see her. Baby steps seem like huge accomplishments, but she's done quite well this week. Finally today she ate an entire meal, which is huge news because lack of appetite and swallowing were two of her biggest hurdles. She also told me today that James is the cutest baby ever, even cuter than I was as a baby. I tend to agree.

3 comments:

  1. That is the most kissable little face!
    I'm so glad your grandma is better. Those baby steps are actually huge, considering what she's been through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear your Grandma is doing alright.

    You have one handsome boy there! I think he needs to come see Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness! There is a little boy at our church who has the most divine light blue eyes! And I'm glad to hear yout Grandma is doing better as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails