Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bigger Bigger. Three months with Wolfy

My baby boy is getting so big! He's outgrown most of his 0-3 month clothes, and every day I can't believe how heavy he is getting when I pick him up. He is grinning like crazy these days, and we are looking forward to his first laughs.

Can you get over how big my baby man is?
He loves his fingers. I think we might have a finger sucker on our hands.
Remember this photo from two months ago? Well James still seems to like the classic "stare above the Wolfy's head" strategy. Now he's just a lot bigger.

And, here is a video I took today of the babe.

2 comments:

  1. 3 months! Wow, it is going by so fast! I love how you are taking pictures with Wolfy. He is adorable, Wolfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's just adorable!! He is such a cutie in those overalls...I love overalls on babies, they are just so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails