Saturday, February 13, 2010

Refusal to nap

Ah James. Why oh why do you sleep so perfectly at night, but during the day refuse to admit you are tired? I know you are exhausted. But, life is just too fun, you can't let even a moment slip you by.

Yesterday, after trying all the best nap tricks I know (crib nap: no way, car nap: are you joking?, swing nap: you must be crazy!) I finally rocked you to sleep in my arms. Daddy came home and I told him to take a photo.

As soon as he heard the tiny sound of the shutter click, he opened his eyes. He must have not been sleeping at all, just fooling me.
Update: Today, while I blogged my sweet husband and little boy sat in the same spot where I was yesterday. The result? Both slept for an hour. Awe. Just wish I had snapped a photo.

2 comments:

  1. Who took the picture? Ethan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, love the pic og you too! Also Avi has that same footie outfit! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails