Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday game day

Today has been a game day of sorts. My mom came over during James's nap and as soon as she walked in James woke up. Must of wanted to play with Grandma. Seems he loves her due to the amount of huge smiles he gives her. We chatted, drank coffee, and played Quarkle, which is totally my new favorite game.

Later in the evening Mike, Justin and Becky came over for a fantastic dinner of seafood jambalaya. Mike is honestly such a good cook and totally treated to us of his stew of crab, oysters, shrimp, and wild rice. Becky and Justin brought a fantastic raspberry cheesecake and we all dined on fantastic food while the babe slept (I'm so lucky!).

Afterward David joined us and we broke out the poker cards. As I sit here typing the guys are making stupid dirty jokes and E and Justin are playing with their cell phones (don't ask me why they have to text each other when they are sitting across the table from each other).

Also, Ben, I hope you have a very very happy birthday. We are missing you tonight!

James seemed to enjoy my Mom's company while we played Quarkle.
He happily sucked on his fist while on my mom's shoulder.
He wasn't quite as happy with me.
Then the guys came over. Justin and E are way too into their phones.
They like their phones more than their women...
YUMMY dinner.


This is what the table looks like right now. Poker in full swing.

2 comments:

  1. We can't help it we both have sweet new Android phones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I'd bet money that E posted his comment from that same phone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails