Thursday, December 24, 2009

Getting so big! One month with Wolfy

Today James is one month old! Where has the time gone? Seriously, never has a month flown by so quickly. And never has my life changed so much.

Each month I want to take photos of James with his wolf. Right now, James and his wolf sit about the same height (although James is not sitting on his own yet!). In a year, I'm sure his wolf will look much smaller in comparison.

I have to post this series of photos, they just crack me up.

James hanging out with his Wolfy.
And showing off his hip moves.
James starts "the wolf stare down". James's strategy: stare above Wolfy's head to confuse him.
Wolfy must have won the stare down, or maybe James is trying to throw him off by a good classic baby scream.

1 comment:

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails