Tuesday, December 01, 2009

He's growing up too fast

Already I can see changes in James, he is no longer just a few days old, today is his one week birthday. I am sad and happy by this fact, yes, he is still a newborn, but the week has slipped away too quickly. I am trying to enjoy every moment with Baby James, and notice all there is to see. In the last week he's lost the little crease to his chin, and over the last day or so he's decided that he'd rather be swaddled with his legs stretched out instead of bunched up, like he was in the womb. When I feed him he loves to stretch his legs, which means, I guess he's happy he's no longer in those cramped quarters. But it makes me sad, to know, he will never ever be this little again.

Oh no, and here come the tears...

Snapped these today. Isn't he so handsome?



4 comments:

  1. He is seriously so cute and handsome... makes me want to kiss his little cheek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, he is so adorable. I can't stand it! Please post pics of your little guy as much as possible. They just make me melt! He is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, you are too cute. The time will fly. Just wait, next year this time he will be 1! ;) (And he may fling food at you then, he he.)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails