Friday, December 11, 2009

James is more and more alert

Over the last few days James has moved from a sleepy newborn to a very alert infant. Also, the last few nights he's been sleeping like a pro (only waking up once!) and is quite awake and alert during the day.

He takes one or two short naps, and the rest of the time is ready to play. This leads to a very tired Mama. But I do adore the little guy.

The other morning I finally went into James's room at 10:30 to wake him up. I found him in bed, awake, just chillin'. I had to grab my camera.
And, sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can put James in his swing for a bit, and he'll hang out without fussing. It is always better if he'll take his binky. Most the time though, he gets this expression on his face like his binky tastes like sauerkraut. It is too funny, but he's much happier and quieter if I can get him to take it.

And a little video I took. He's quite alert, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, he is so incredibly adorable!!! love the video.... he is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails