Saturday, December 19, 2009

Most beautimus baby ever

I don't know where James got his genes, seriously, E and I are fairly good looking (I guess...) but James is beyond adorable. Maybe he got his genes from my dad, who was entered in a baby pageant over 50 years ago because everyone said he was so adorable. Needless to say, my dad won first place.

Today, finally, E and I got out his professional camera stuff (flash, umbrella, all of it), and heated the living room up so that we could get some semi-pro photos of James. I was thinking about how much I love newborn photos and kept trying to get James to curl up in a tight little ball, like all those baby photos you see. Well I missed my opportunity. James is a big boy, not a tiny baby, and didn't want any of it. Every time I tried to curl his legs up under him he stretched them out and kicked them very intently. However, our time was worthwhile, because we caught a couple of gems. Seriously, where'd he get his genes? He is so damn cute!


I just love the color of his eyes...

4 comments:

  1. you and ethan are the hottest parents around, so of course you are going to have a super cute baby! The Black and white one is simply awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets his good looks from his Granny Con, of course! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he is just gorgeous. And he does look a lot like you and E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must get his good looks from Violet! LOL :)

    I love how you are such a proud mama. Now it is a fact, you and E make beautiful babies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails