Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4 months old! Photos with Wolfy

I am literally blown away. It has been four months since my life changed forever. In some ways I can't believe my baby is already four months old, time has just slipped away so quickly! In other ways, it seems like it was forever ago that my family was just E and I. And sleeping through the night is a distant distant memory.

James is doing fantastic! Yesterday at his four month doc visit we learned that he is growing perfectly. He is 35th percentile in weight (I thought he was a chunky monkey, but still only in the 35 %) but 75th percentile for height! What a good tall boy! He is hitting all of his milestones well, but still has not learned to roll over. Mama and Baby are working on that one though.

It seems like every day James learns something new. He has started to giggle in the last few days and it is so so wonderful! Luckily the first three or four times he did it E was around to see first hand! So awesome. He also has this new loud baby squeal that he does when he's happy, so funny! And, because he is getting better and better at using his hands, his new favorite trick is to grab his binky when it is in his mouth and remove it. This results in some fussing because he's not quite old enough to realize that he's the one that just rudely pulled the binky from his mouth!

Here are some photos of James at four months with Wolfy. He's huge!

Since James now can control his hands a little, he decides to give Wolfy a little scratch between the ears.
Heck yea it is exciting to be four months!
And there is a big baby smile!
And I took a little video today! It is super hard to hear, but James gives a tiny giggle at minute 1:00. Also, I've been trying to keep my blog tags organized, and I decided to add a video tag today (see the top of the post, under the title). You can click on it and see all the posts with videos in them! Or you want to see all the Wolfy photos? Chick on Milestones!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! That first pic of him giving wolfy a little pet is the best! I will be home soon baby man and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I loved that age when they were just starting to laugh and smile and interact so much more. Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the caption for the big laugh should be: "Woofy, you tell the best jokes!" What a cutey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mama! He is growing up so fast. :) Don't worry about the milestones, I think they are so stupid. Really, have you ever met a typical 21 year old who can't roll over?! I remember at that age Ian was in the 75th percentile for height and 95th percentile for weight. LOL

    James is so adorable and has changed so much in only 4 months. Does his hair still have a red color to it?

    And lastly, I just want to say that you really crack me up when you talk to James. That is so cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails