Friday, March 05, 2010

Are you ready to melt?

These photos melt my heart. James has been so super smiley lately, but every time I pull out the camera he looks very concerned and the smiles promptly stop.

Today James woke up a little earlier than normal so I decided to take him in the bath with me. I've done this a few times before and it is great fun. James lies on my tummy and kicks up a storm. I'm able to relax in a nice long bath with my best baby and he's as happy as a clam.

After the bath today I wrapped him up in my towel and plopped him in the bathroom sink so I could dry off myself. He was grinning up a storm, so I did a naked run across the house to grab my camera. When I returned my boy was still giving big grins, and I was finally able to capture a few.

Are you ready to melt?


5 comments:

  1. he is soooo adorable! I totally melted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we melted. Ray and I love looking at Cute Baby James!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! He's scrumptious. Is he holding up his head on his own? Such a strong little guy!

    I swear bathroom sinks are designed perfectly for little ones who are James' size. One of my nephews loved the sink at that age and would giggle away happily wrapped in a towel. What began as a convenience became a nice little game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jessica, what a beautiful smile James has. I'm so glad you caught it. Those are priceless moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -melts into a puddle- Anybody got a bucket? The naked run was worth it...adorable doesn't do him justice! I love babies grins...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails