Wednesday, March 17, 2010

st patty's

Oh what a glorious couple of days it has been in Utah! Spring has arrived, and we've had unseasonably good weather!

Today I took James out for a long walk hoping to induce sleepies (it did not work), but near the beginning of the walk I wanted to try to get a few silly St. Patty's day photos.

Here is what I came away with:

Drool balls rock...
As does James. He's trying to flash some gang signs.
Baby blue
My boy is such a goof! He adores to bite/suck/gnaw on his fingers. Seems like his two on his left hand are the favorites. But he gives each finger its fair share of goo.
And before his bath I plopped him in his new toy - a Jumperoo! He seems to be getting the hang of it, kinda...

3 comments:

  1. Love that hair! not to mention drool ball and gang sign...hilarious! I have been LOVING the weather also. Everyday I get home from work and me and the puppy go sit in the sun and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan7:43 PM

    It's so hard to be at work and away from my little guy. These pictures help a little though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Too much cuteness...can't stand it...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails