Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I dig chicks

I dig chicks. That was what James was saying after a very silly photo shoot tonight.

My Aunt Laura decided to adopt chicks this spring. She has always wanted fresh organic eggs, and Laura is all about food you can produce at home. Well last week she did it. She, my cousin Kendra, and my Uncle Mike decided to open their home to 11 new chicks.

And because they are growing so fast, I wanted to get some photos of the babies with my baby. For spring, ya know?

So tonight we brought James over to meet the group. He did fine, and we got quite a few silly photos.

I hope these make you laugh. They did for me.

"Eleven chicks you say? Bring 'em on. Chicks love me."
"Oh woa, this is a little much"
"Ack! They are dive bombing me!"
"They are pretty cute from afar."
"And they seem to not mind Mama too much."
"Sweet little chick"
"Now that I have my binky, life is good."
"And the chicks still dig me."

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    hahhahhaha!!!! i LOVE these. the last photo is so great

    - auntie melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really shouldn't check your blog at work! No laughing allowed at the computer.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! That is great! I love the last one! Did you put the chick up there or did it fly up there by itself? The second picture is pretty funny too...or maybe it's the caption that makes me chuckle more.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great pics and captions!!! Can this kid get any cuter?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I want to play with chicks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,
    The chick few onto James's head himself! We didn't put him there. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just can't take all the cuteness! The chick on his head, the chicks flying...those are the best pictures ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How ADORABLE!! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. And James is just getting cuter and cuter! I want some baby chicks too!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails