Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks. I can not believe it. It has gone by so quickly! Feels like I just reached 14 weeks.

Size of Baby: 6 inches (that is big!) and 8.5 oz.

Maternity clothes? Shirts yes, pants not yet. I hate maternity pants with a passion so I'm going to rock the half zipped shorts as long as possible.

Sleep: Ok. Two nights this week have been crappy.

Gender: pink. :)

Movement: I was on a playdate yesterday when I felt something! I said to my friend "I think I just felt our first kick!" She was super excited, as I am!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Low level headache. Yuck-o. Also, hungrier. Today I had breakfast with James at 8:00 am and "second breakfast" (a full turkey sandwich on a bagel) at 10:00 am. Yummy!

Food Cravings: Another turkey sandwich on a bagel is sounding pretty good...

Belly Button in or out: In.

What I miss: Same as last week:Taking ibuprofen when I have a headache. Oh man oh man I miss this...

What I am looking forward to: This weekend. Very very much. It has been a lonely week.

Weekly Wisdom: Toddlers do not understand what "your Dada is in Japan" means. When he wants Dada, he wants him!

Best moment this week: Telling a friend I haven't talked to in awhile I'm pregnant. Her crying. :)

Milestones: first kick!

And because I always like to include a few photos, here is James and Dada at the pool a couple of weeks ago. For some reason we didn't go to the pool much in the middle of the summer, but as summer was winding down we said "we need to go on a family swim day!". We had so much fun the first time we've gone three more times since. James? Daredevil in the pool. Scardy cat everywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun family day! Is James really trying to swim in the first pic?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails