Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks. This is amazing! Half way there! I feel like throwing a party.

Size of Baby: 6.5 inches and 10.5 oz.

Maternity clothes? Same as last week. Shirts yes, pants not yet.

Sleep: Not that great. Pretty bad this week actually.

Gender: sugar and spice and everything nice.

Movement: When I was awake last night at two am, so was baby girl. (I've been calling her Baby Dos less and less). She kicked and I poked my finger where she kicked. Then she kicked again. It was awesome.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pelvic pain and exhaustion.

Food Cravings: Nothing notable this week.

Belly Button in or out: In.

What I miss: James taking a decent nap. I relied on nap time for a nap myself, time to pick up the kitchen and time to blog. The lack of blogs over the last week mean one thing. James will not sleep longer than 45 minutes. Which makes for a very very tired Mama.

What I am looking forward to: James napping again?

Weekly Wisdom: James has been a MAJOR pill these last few days. I am so frustrated with how he is acting and his pushing limits. There is no wisdom, just a grouchy mama.

Best moment this week: Um? The weather has been spectacular.

Milestones: 20 weeks baby!

There are no photos this week. I am sorry. James is crying in his crib (has yet to fall asleep), I feel worn out and frustrated. Onto bigger and better days!

2 comments:

  1. Connie1:17 PM

    I know it's awful to be preggers and have a little one going through the terrible two's! I went through all of this with my last two! So, I am feeling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it seem that your pregnancy is going faster than mine? I feel as though you are going to have your baby long before me.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails