What a fantastic half a year it has been.
She is a happy smiley girl. She loves her brother and her Daddy and me too, of course. She has some stranger anxiety and doesn't want to be held by someone she doesn't know.
She is perfect.
Onto likes and dislikes.
- Snuggles. I say this every month but seriously, she is so dang happy when she's next to me in bed.
- When James makes her laugh. The other day on the way home from Snowbird James starting making silly sounds trying to get her to laugh while we were in the car. She started laughing so hard she gave herself hiccups, which got James laughing really hard too. E and I were in the front seat soaking in all the awesome-ness.
- Sweet potato lunches
- Being outside
- Playing on her changing pad
- Her Jumperoo (she can now jump!)
- Sitting up
- Milk from the source (the boob)
- The most evil thing in the world: the bottle
- Poo blowouts
- Being too hot. She overheats way easier than James ever did. She's like her Mama in that regard.
- Face-planting when she is sitting up. Doesn't happen often (I always watch her and can catch her) but it has happened a couple of times and she is not happy.
- Tummy time (however today she rocked tummy time for a good 10 minutes!)
It is hard to get an accurate photo of her eye color these days, some photos they look so dark and other photos they look blue. This photo might be the best I have to show the color of her eyes. Light, but definitely not blue.
And from 1 month until now:
Dress and bloomers: Janie & Jack
Also, I added some sweet photos to the previous post, see them here.