Saturday, August 11, 2012

This week in Instagram

Another hot week. Hotter than hot. But I'm soaking it all in. The sun, the smell of my boy after hours of playing in the sprinkler, and the sweaty head of my little girl. Looking forward to autumn temperatures, but time is slipping away too fast. Can't believe we are nearing the end of summer.

1. This girl's favorite pastime is blowing raspberries. Spit everywhere. 2. So many rocks, so little time.


3. Still not much of a fan of tummy time. This was the face she gave me the other day when I finally rescued her from "tummy time boot camp". 4. First time playing the iPad. She loved Midnight HD as much as James did at this age.


5. One on one date with my little guy. Last Sunday Dada stayed home with Juliet in the morning and James requested "Murray Park to throw rocks in the river!" Love making him happy. 6. Juliet loves to laugh at James.


7. Nursing the babe to sleep. 8. Poo-a-paloza 2012 ended in Juliet's first ever sink bath. Trust me, so much poo.


9. Popsicles with Daddy. 10. When he asks for snuggles you got to take him up on it, even if your outside relaxing on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    So cute. Love the photos. Xo Dad

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails