Monday, November 05, 2012

Monday playdate {November at Wheeler Farm}

It is rare that I grab my "big camera" when I head out the door to a playdate. I always seem to tote it on the weekends but when I'm alone with both kiddos, and there is not an extra set of adult hands to help, I feel like my camera is one more thing to tote around.

But today I decided to grab it because I knew the colors at Wheeler Farm would be stunning with all the yellow cottonwoods.

This little friend of James's we see almost weekly and have for over a year. Isn't he a cute little fellow?
And he seriously adores Juliet. The only reason James is snuggling Juliet in this photo is because his friend was, and James is never one to miss out.
Baby girl has grown some serious hair over the last two weeks. It is long on top and starting to fill in. Also there are little wispy curls behind her ears.
And as always, she's all about leaves. (Don't you love her sweater? I about died when I saw it, and knew it had to be ours.) And again! Look, her hair is growing!
We wandered down to the river to throw rocks. These boys couldn't care less about the animals at the farm, they just want to play on the beach near the river.
Before we left when the sun was hanging low in the sky I snapped a couple more photos. This photo of the two of them might be among my very favorites.
Happy leaf-eating November!

2 comments:

  1. What will she do this winter when there are no more leave to eat?! Stunning photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a pretty photo! It's been a while since we've done a play date just us, so thank you for taking photos :) I love that one of the three of them. So glad he adores the babes!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails