Thursday, November 01, 2012

Carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating

Yep. When you have kids you get to relive the best parts of childhood. Before children it had been years since I carved a pumpkin. No longer. James knows that pumpkins are for decorating and he wants to make them "all spooky!"

And I stopped trick-or-treating as a young teen. But now I get to go again. And it is wonderful.
Most mild Halloween on record. Last year was super mild too. LOVE it. So glad it warmed up since last week when the evening temps were in the 30s.
I can not get over these two. E has always loved Halloween, way more than me, so he takes James trick-or-treating the majority of the time. I only sneaked out for a few photos and to push Juliet in the stroller.
James was so excited that it was getting dark. "It is TOTALLY dark!" he'd say to anyone that would listen.
 Best part of Halloween? Checking out the stash when you get home.
James gathered all the lollipops and said "I want these in my room!" and quickly disappeared with them. Smart boy!
Happy Halloween. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails