Sunday, August 10, 2008

Packing, packing, packing, cat, packing

What have E and I been busy with over the last few weeks? EVERYTHING! We've been planning our trip to Japan, picking paint colors for our new house, packing everything in sight, watching the Olympics, and planning my doll room. I've been so busy I haven't had much of a chance to worry about my job (It is still not good. We are not making any money, and I can't work for free, so I'm going to start looking for something else this week, yikes!).

So, to sum everything up, I have to find a new job, I have to move to a new house, I have to clean, pack and sell our condo and reserve a hotel in Japan where nobody seems to speak English. Ha! I'm trying to keep my spirits up, because I'm really really excited about our new house.

Packing is not that exciting a subject to read about, but our cats have been helping.

Mabel enjoys the new cleared off bookshelves and helps roll some of our posters once they were taken off the walls.

Moose has decided that our biggest box is not actually for packing, but instead is his new home. I swear, he spends 90% of his day inside, on top or next to his new cardboard dwelling (and doesn't he look thrilled to see my camera?)
Rumpus has been the least effected by the packing. Mabel and Moose seem to want to know what is going on at all times, but Rump enjoys taking naps with E after a long day of packing. (Why is it that E always lies across the bed? Example one and two.)
So what do we have to show for two weeks of solid packing and cleaning? Only a house full of really random miss-matched items waiting to be boxed and the cleanest front door on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails