Friday, August 01, 2008

Final 30

Okay, I'm going to finish. I only have 30 left. Here is post one and two.

71. My first car was a horrible old Buick that barely ran. I plugged it in at night in the winter to keep the engine warm.
72. I am a good typist.
73. I like McDonald's breakfast. I always order an egg McMuffin without ham.
74. My nickname JJ came from Jumping Jessica. When I was 14 we went to Hawaii and I jumped off all of the waterfalls into the pools below, and the nickname was born.
75. I'm excited about having a doll room in our new house.
76. One of my favorite lunch foods is a turkey and avocado sandwich.
76. I like salt and vinegar chips.
77. My best friend in fifth grade lived across the street. She had food storage in her basement and we would sneak down there and eat things.
78. I'm not always good about eating breakfast.
79. I went to Nantucket with my family when I was 17 and have dreams about it often.
80. I hate the televisions at the airport that play CNN on top volume.
81. I really like tasty salads with lots of toppings.
82. I took AP classes in high school.
83. I always dreamed about taking an Italian honeymoon. Two years ago E and I honeymooned in Italy.
84. I love to take naps.
85. I love my feather pillow.
86. When I was 12 years old, my family and I drove across the country. I loved it.
87. I was a witch, fairy, black cat, unicorn, hobo, superman, and many other things for Halloween.
88. My first word was "moon"
89. I never learned to crawl. Instead, I scooted on my bum.
90. When I was a figure skater I developed tendonitis in my hip.
91. I've always worn a ring on my right had that my great grandmother had when she was a girl. The ring is a gold heart with a small star of David and a diamond.
92. I learned to ski when I was four.
93. My middle name is Rachel.
94. I'm having a harder and harder time thinking of things to add to this list.
95. I am the oldest of four kids.
96. Each of the kids in my family are four years apart. So right now I'm 27, Brandon is 23, Melissa is 19, and Chandler is 15.
97. I have never used drugs.
98. If I am nauseous, I rather just barf and get it over with.
99. I cried when I saw 101 Dalmatians when I was little, I was so scared of Curella De Vil.
100. I can sleep on airplanes if I put my head on the mini tray in front of me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    101. Whew! We love you anyway.

    I began following this at QM2 time. Any thoughts about sailing on her again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my blog Paul. I love your kitty, he is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:00 AM

    75. I'm excited about having a doll room in our new house.

    -- Is E going to allow this? I will pray for him.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben!! Is that you? Yes, Ethan is going to allow this. He already said so! :)

    But the guest room for you and Jo will be downstairs, I can't have you leaving your dirty clothes on the main floor.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails