Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We close on our new house tonight

We close tonight, at 4:30. I go from being really excited to really scared. Mostly excited.

We have been thinking a lot about what we want to do with the three main floor bedrooms. One will be the master bedroom of course, one will be the doll room (yea!) and the last one we've decided to use as a library. We've decided to move our big bookcases into this room and put a loveseat, lamp and mini desk for the laptop in there. We want a cozy place where we can nap, read and relax. I was once the most excited about my doll room, but now the library is what is most exciting me.

Here is the mini desk we chose from Ikea to put in the library. I can't wait to get everything set up, and devourer a novel in my new reading room.

We are also getting a few other things at Ikea (don't worry, we are spending money wisely, we've done a lot of thinking and budgeting). We need a new kitchen table, a coffee table and a couch.

E and I are so excited about our new house! We get the keys at noon on Saturday. Saturday can't come quickly enough.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck and congratulations!! I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails