Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why am I going to Japan?

With my job in the dump and my mortgage doubling, why the hell am I going to Japan? The answer is easy actually. E is being sent to Japan for work for two weeks. The first week will consist of setting up the show, and then taking the rest of the week off to wait for the show to start. The second week will consist of working the show.

So the first week he is mostly free, and his company is paying for his food and lodging for the entire "off" week. E and I decided early that if this was the case, I would join him in Japan because his flight would be paid for, as well as the hotel and his food for the entire week.

Because of these special circumstances, we will only have to pay for my flight and my food, which means although it is Japan, it an extremely budget trip, if you could say that.

Both E and couldn't resist such a special opportunity, and we've budgeted for the trip, and I think we can swing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails