Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Black and White Wednesday {Snow Day at Wheeler Farm}

The week between Christmas and New Years flew past in a happy blur. Each day E and I planned a little outing to do with the baby. We went to the aquarium, to the zoo, swimming in the local indoor pool, to IKEA, Trolley Square, Children's Museum, etc. We stayed so busy!

On the last day of our vacation we bundled up and went to Wheeler Farm. It was soooo cold (weather said it was only 12 degrees). Brrrr.... We figured we'd stay warm enough because the sun was out, but as soon as we got there the sun faded behind a cloud, and stayed there.

So we played in the snow. We ran around with the sled. And then thirty minutes later we decided we were all too cold and went to Barnes and Noble for a hot drink. James tried hot chocolate for the first time and was not impressed.

This photo is a little overexposed, but I kind of like it. I cropped super skinny to add to the effect.
Down near the river. Can't wait to visit this spot in the summer. Bridge = way cool backdrop.

The ice house image was the first I wanted to tile. In reality, it should be the title of this post. It was so cold.







the long road

4 comments:

  1. so picturesque! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I love the photos. What a great place to get some awesome pictures. I'm so glad that you found my blog through Emily...because I was able to find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are fantastic shots, really great.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails