Monday, April 18, 2011

Rain boots

It has been raining a lot here. Everything looks so green, so alive! I do quite like it, but wish the sun would break through every other day or so. The forecast calls for 7 days of rain rain rain.

Awhile ago I asked on Facebook if someone could help me locate rain boots that are tiny because James's feet are quite small and super narrow. I finally decided on these and ordered them through eBay. When they arrived I tried them on him and he couldn't walk. It was comical and sad.

Today (over a month later) I decided to try again. He proved that he can walk in them now and quite likes them! He was quite happy to stomp in the puddles.

Still cold enough for the fleece coat.
Spring flowers are all in bloom. Smells heavenly.

He loves to walk in the gardens and I decided to not make a big deal out of this. We mostly have ground cover and bushes in the back gardens. I want him to explore and learn instead of being restricted to the grass.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the boots are so cute!!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie11:42 AM

    I think you know what the most beautiful flower is in your garden! (And he's wearing cute boots!)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails