Thursday, June 14, 2012

My week according to Instagram

1. Last Saturday we woke up and asked James what he wanted to do. He thought for a minute and then said "Aviary sounds real good!" so off we went.  2. I wanted to have some of my Instagram photos printed and found a company that prints tiny books with all the photos you select. I waited and waited and waited for them to arrive, and when they did I fell in love. HARD. They are magnetic so I keep them on the fridge. And they are so cute! And they were only ten bucks!


3. Reflection tummy time. 4. I am so thankful this beach is only three minutes from my house. We go a lot to throw rocks.


5. Friday night homemade pizza party.  6. My mom moved! They found a house that she and her husband love and it is adorable!


7. My girl. 8. Good morning!


9. Big smiles at the splash pad. 10. Great Grandmother's hand, great granddaughter's hand.


11. I've stated a few times James loves to go wacky before bed. The other night it reached a whole new level, he pulled his pajama bottoms onto his head and over his eyes and danced like a crazy man. E and I were dying we were laughing so hard. 12. Big smiles on the grass when we play the "fall over game".


13. James has been horrible about bedtime. Horrible. So in hopes of making him more tired by the end of the day, I've started waking him up from his crazy long naps. This kiddo wants to sleep in the middle of the day, but bedtime? He's over it. 14. "Look Grandma! A really really big splash!"


15. This bunny can now touch her toys.  16. Baby sister bath time.

1 comment:

  1. that little yellow house of your mom's is adorable! And we have not been doing enough homemade pizza nights at our house - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails