Monday, June 25, 2012

The smallest weekend post ever

We planned on going to my cabin on Sunday because we knew James would love it. Love it. Forests to explore, rivers and rocks, and trails to hike. But on Sunday morning he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and told us "feeling icky" over and over. So we decided to bag our plans and go when he's feeling up to a day full of sun.

So, because I was planning on bringing my big camera to the cabin, and then we didn't end up going, I have only two photos to share. I did a quite a bit of Instagram photos over the weekend, so I'll post those later this week.

Until then, here is a tiny peek into our weekend:

Oh this girl's thighs. They are so rolly polly. I just love them.
 And this boy kept asking for "more upside down neck tickles", so I really had no other choice.
On Saturday night we went up the canyon with a huge group of friends and Logan and Brooke announced they are having TWINS in December!!! It was quite a happy announcement, and I smile every time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails