Thursday, December 04, 2014

Christmas photoshoot with my girl

For a long time I've been thinking about doing a Christmas photoshoot with the kiddos. I have a vision in my head of what I want James's photoshoot to look like (old fashioned guy with his new found Christmas tree and an ax) and an idea for Juliet's.

Today I finally decided to jump on the opportunity of taking Juliet's photos. I wanted her to wear a crown from the forest, full of winter berries and pine boughs. And I wanted to bring the red rocking moose as a prop. She's been wearing her cloak from last year's Halloween a lot this year, and it looks just so cheery for this holiday. 

Plus, she is such a willing model (unlike her brother) it's hard not to take her photo.

I wasn't able to find as much as I wanted for her winter crown, but I think I'll try again later this winter, so it feels more "forest princess" vs. a Christmas crown.
Lots of natural smiles when I'd sing jingle bells.

She is such a fun little adventurer. Always up for whatever her crazy mama has in mind. And she'll be three before I know it.

1 comment:

  1. Too fun!! I love her smiles! I might need to do a snowy rocking moose photo now too, there is one at the cabin. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails