Friday, January 30, 2009

Bride wench

Yesterday I got official news that I'm going to be a bridesmaid in Ben and Jo's wedding! I am very very excited because I love both of them dearly. I can't wait to be part of their special day. Jo called me to officially ask me, and of course I said yes! We then talked about wedding colors, dresses and flowers. She is quite excited for the big day and nervous too.

Once E got home I asked him if he'd heard, he said yes, Ben had told him. Ben and E didn't know if a married woman could be a brides'maid', they knew there was a special term for a married maid (it is matron), and they both agreed that the official term must be "bride wench". Lovely. Fantastic.

So I guess the official announcement is thus: In early August come to Ben and Jo's wedding. E and I will be there: groomsman and wench.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I already asked you to be a bridesmaid... despite your being married. ;) So how could you debate the possibility now?! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails