Monday, January 12, 2009

I was tagged

Colette tagged me. Here I go.

What are your nicknames? My family usually calls me J or JJ. This came from a trip long ago to Hawaii where I wanted to go cliff diving (I've always been a bit of a daredevil). "Jumping Jessica" came from that day, and that is how JJ or J was born. E sometimes calls me J but mostly bugaboo. I have no idea how he came up with this odd nickname, but I've had if forever. Friends usually call me Jess.

What's your Chinese Astrology sign? Be specific, with the element and stuff! Specific? I know I'm a rooster but I don't really believe in any of that stuff. I don't even know what the element means?!

What's the last book you read? I've had about four false starts. I start a book, read 30-60 pages and decide it is not interesting. The last book I finished in its completion was Anne of Green Gables.

What color shirt are you wearing now? Red and cream striped.

Are you an introvert or extrovert? Extrovert. Definitely.

Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer? Firefox.

Do you nap a lot? I love to take naps but try not to on work days. Sometimes on the weekends E and I will lie down for a nap, especially if we are at the farmhouse.

What was/were your favorite childhood toys? Dolls, Playmobil, dollhouse. Mostly dolls.

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? America Girl dolls and ball jointed dolls.

What are you currently reading? Little Prince.

What was the last thing you ate today? Some leftover pizza from the fridge.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Not long. 15 minutes tops, and that's if I have to shower. When I worked in an office, 30 minutes tops.

What websites do you visit daily? Google reader (my favorite), Gmail, both my American Girl message boards. Every other day, about, I visit Facebook and eBay.

What's the last movie you watched? Painted Veil. It was pretty good and makes me really want to travel to China.

Do you like to clean? I don't mind doing the dishes or cleaning up after myself, but I hate spending half of a day cleaning bathrooms and such. Yuck.

What time is your usual bedtime? Eleven. E and I usually watch Simpsons and Seinfeld while getting ready for bed and when they are over we turn off the light and go to sleep.

Do you read any web comics? I'm not even sure what web comics are. I guess no, I don't read them.

What is your favorite weather? Warm sunny days in spring. Low 70s, perfect for hiking, biking or relaxing. I love it when the grass has newly turned green and the sky is bright blue.

Where would you see yourself in ten years? A mom, working full time again, and traveling the world with my two kids and wonderful husband E.

I tag Erin, Niana, and Stacey.

2 comments:

  1. The Little Prince is one of my absolute favorite books. About a year and a half ago I decided to start collecting it in different languages, either buy it in a new country I visit or ask friends to buy me a copy when they travel. As of now I have it in 17 languages and dialects, about 10 of which are from my own travels. Anyway, I love that book, and I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Did u like Anne of Green Gables , I absolutely adore it!!!! Its one of my favorite childhood books.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails