Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Years Eve Party

E and I have been as busy as ever with even more family parties. I love this time of year. My aunt and uncle flew in from London to celebrate the New Year and also his 50th birthday. My grandma (who is notorious for going to bed quite early) threw a fabulous New Year's Eve Party, and we all made it to midnight! Here are some of my favorite shots from the night . Note, all of these recent photos on my blog, including Christmas day, have been taken by me! Yep, our new camera rocks.


My Grandma, Maurice and E at the party.
Penny (my aunt from London!) and Kendra chat near the fire.
E, Richard and my uncle Mike chat about electronics.
My mom and I.
The birthday boy, my uncle Dave. Happy 50th!

1 comment:

  1. why are there any pictures of you and your sis?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails